About I3TechHub Solutions, Inc.
I3TechHub is a fast-growing and industry in the Philippines, making Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs) be successful in online presence and establish marketplace platforms across Asian region through a combination of software solutions and value-added web services. The company operates in Taguig City, Philippines run by a young, enthusiastic and energetic team, looking to help various industries and conglomerates administer the full potential of web development and eCommerce opportunity in South East Asia.
At I3TechHub, we are looking for an energetic, data-savvy, responsible, and customer-centric Assistant Marketing Manager who will drive the creation of performance marketing strategies aligned to the goals and objectives of our partner brands. He/ She will help the Head of Marketing to manage the marketing operations and executions. We need an individual who is data-savvy, keeps to date with industry trends, loves research, and has a passion for making things happen. He/ she must also possess analytical and critical thinking skills to be able to provide sound business insights and put forward data-driven strategies.
A Key Account Manager is the liaison office between Intrepid, its clients and the platform/s the client is selling on. He/She oversees Intrepid-client relationship, determining clients’ needs, particularly in growing their online sales revenue—what they’re looking to achieve short-term and long-term and ensuring Intrepid delivers the service level agreement.
- Lead officer & owner or brands’ joint business plan (JBP) with platform
- To deliver & perform best on the following KPIs for industry-partners, through internal & external coordination with concerned departments:
- Content management & optimization
- Website configuration & execution
- Chat response representation of the client/ industry-partner
- Operations capacity and process implementation
- Progressive revenue trend and overall online sales performance
- Foster client relationships; work with sales and marketing teams and other support teams available
- Design marketing strategies and sales growth proposals; handle client communications and prepare client reports; and communicate client agendas to other staff members
- Ensure clients’ needs are met and their voices are heard while coordinating with others and fulfilling the contractual day-to-day duties
- Identify clients’ potential business opportunities as well as upselling services
- Minimize client attrition at all costs
- Knows IT and eCommerce fundamentals
- Has advanced knowledge on Consumer Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Has appreciation for SMEs online shops, familiar with businesses requirement
- Excellent leadership skills
- IT and eCommerce background from a selling platform is a plus
What we offer:
- Work-From-Home setup, Competitive salary package, performance-based
- Key internal-facing position in a fast-growing international IT company that has strong momentum and strong competitive differentiators (team, technology, regional footprint), this role offers an exciting growth journey and opportunity to co-create our success story.
- You will work with a leading team of IT leaders and aspiring movers and shakers to positively shape all eCommerce platforms, web development in the years to come and will have a broad view of the latest trends in the South East Asian IT ecosystem.
- Ample opportunity for personal and professional development, both on the job and through regular training.
- Opportunities to work on regional projects with other countries such as in Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, China, India and more.