About I3TechHub Solutions, Inc.
I3TechHub is a fast-growing and industry in the Philippines, making Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs) be successful in online presence and establish marketplace platforms across Asian region through a combination of software solutions and value-added web services. The company operates in Taguig City, Philippines run by a young, enthusiastic and energetic team, looking to help various industries and conglomerates administer the full potential of web development and eCommerce opportunity in South East Asia.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs and initiatives. The HR department will depend on your assistance in several important functions such as staffing, engagement, payroll, compensation and benefits, training and development, communications, and culture, amongst others. If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be an analytical, agile, and resourceful individual with a passion for HR. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization.
- Responsible for a wide variety of Generalist duties in support of the Human Resources department at the assigned location.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient, fun and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Coordinate job fair / career fair related activities which may include reserving space, requesting materials etc.
- Identify quality candidates and schedule initial interviews adhering to departmental procedures
- Conduct initial interview and recommend candidates for final interviews with the designated final interviewer / Hiring Manager.
- Maintain continuous contact with hiring managers informing them of the progress of identifying qualified candidates.
- Maintain necessary employee records, applicant information, performance evaluation information
- Responsible for process manual and daily timekeeping actions for schedules, rendered overtime, and Night differentials
- Manage employee/labor relations
- DOLE cases handling
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- With at least 1 year working experience in HR or related fields
- Preferably with HR knowledge and/or experience
- Eager to learn and grow
- Should be willing to work hard and smart
- Strong analytical skills
- Multitasking capabilities and great organisational skills
- Initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. BambooHR) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach
What we offer:
- Work-From-Home setup, Competitive salary package, performance-based
- Key internal-facing position in a fast-growing international IT company that has strong momentum and strong competitive differentiators (team, technology, regional footprint), this role offers an exciting growth journey and opportunity to co-create our success story.
- You will work with a leading team of IT leaders and aspiring movers and shakers to positively shape all eCommerce platforms, web development in the years to come and will have a broad view of the latest trends in the South East Asian IT ecosystem.
- Ample opportunity for personal and professional development, both on the job and through regular training.
- Opportunities to work on regional projects with other countries such as in Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, China, India and more.