About I3TechHub Solutions, Inc.
I3TechHub is a fast-growing and industry in the Philippines, making Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs) be successful in online presence and establish marketplace platforms across Asian region through a combination of software solutions and value-added web services. The company operates in Taguig City, Philippines run by a young, enthusiastic and energetic team, looking to help various industries and conglomerates administer the full potential of web development and eCommerce opportunity in South East Asia.
At I3TechHub, we are looking for an energetic, data-savvy, responsible, and customer-centric Assistant Marketing Manager who will drive the creation of performance marketing strategies aligned to the goals and objectives of our partner brands. He/ She will help the Head of Marketing to manage the marketing operations and executions. We need an individual who is data-savvy, keeps to date with industry trends, loves research, and has a passion for making things happen. He/ she must also possess analytical and critical thinking skills to be able to provide sound business insights and put forward data-driven strategies.
- Supervise the daily marketing operations of the Performance Marketing Team to ensure that our service delivery is on time and on track with our goals and commitments to our partner brands.
- Junior Key Account Manager will report to the Assistant Marketing Manager on performance updates, campaign executions, and other relevant information to ensure that tasks and output are met
- The Assistant Manager is expected to provide insights, best practices, and solutions to address bottlenecks or challenges in campaign performances
- The Assistant Manager shall also help in training the marketing specialists for knowledge and know-hows on the team processes, different channel executions, and optimizations
- Engage in client acquisition to provide business insights and marketing solutions as aligned to the brand’s requirements and objectives.
- Support client acquisition through the creation media and marketing plans in line with the agreed goals and KPIs of the partner brands.
- Assist the Head of Marketing in managing financial concerns for the marketing team which may include client billing, budget planning, and monitoring of expenses.
- Report to the Marketing Head on any concerns regarding team performance, client feedback, and other key concerns that may impact the quality of our service delivery.
- Work with the Head of Marketing on management of the Marketing Team which includes performance evaluations and reviews, recruitment, training and career mapping, and other pertinent people management concerns.
- Minimum of a 2-year experience as Marketing Associates preferably in an IT setting.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and delivering high-quality output.
- Proficiency and hands-on campaign execution experience in digital media platforms such as but not limited to Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Instagram ads, etc.
- Graduate of Marketing, Communication Studies, or other related courses.
What we offer:
- Work-From-Home setup, Competitive salary package, performance-based
- Key internal-facing position in a fast-growing international IT company that has strong momentum and strong competitive differentiators (team, technology, regional footprint), this role offers an exciting growth journey and opportunity to co-create our success story.
- You will work with a leading team of IT leaders and aspiring movers and shakers to positively shape all eCommerce platforms, web development in the years to come and will have a broad view of the latest trends in the South East Asian IT ecosystem.
- Ample opportunity for personal and professional development, both on the job and through regular training.
- Opportunities to work on regional projects with other countries such as in Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, China, India and more.